Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sept. 11-15

I hope you all had a great weekend. I wanted to share some things we did last week. We have been pretty busy...I forgot to take more pictures...oops!
We are very excited about our new carpet and our new bench. It is a big hit when we are reading. Like I said in my newsletter we are working on stamina. I love how excited they get to share what they read.



Third graders had fun making fossils out of glue and clay. This week will explore more ways to make fossils and learn where they come from.





It was fun working in partners to make venn diagram people. We read the book Spaghetti in a Hotdog. This book is about the difference in people.  They worked with a partner to see how they were alike and how they were different. 



No comments:

Post a Comment