Thursday, September 10, 2020

 


Happy Weekend!

I hope you have had a great week! Second graders are off to an awesome start. We have had the BEST week. You have some pretty amazing children.

We have started our math program. It is pretty cool to hear them cheer for math lessons!(I hope the newness doesn't wear off :) ) I also had the chance to listen to them read. I am excited to watch them grow this year.

We did some practice with Google Classroom. They are practicing signing in and looking for their assignments. 

It has been fun reading books and completing projects to help set the tone for our classroom this year. I love seeing how kind and helpful they are to each other!

The highlight of the week was....our NEW playground! Here are a few photos:









Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment